The Boss Baby (U)
- 97 mins.
- Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Miles Christopher Bakshi
- Dir. Tom McGrath
Book Online See All Events
Wildly imaginative seven-year-old Tim (Bakshi) is jealous of his fast-talking, briefcase-carrying ‘Boss Baby’ brother (Baldwin), who seems to be moving in on his parent’s affection. But when Tim goes on a mission to win that affection back, he discovers a secret plot by the CEO of Puppy Co. (Buscemi) which threatens to upset the balance of love in the world. Now both brothers must unite to save their parents, restore order to the world and prove that love is indeed an infinite force.
INCLUSIVE SCREENING: TUESDAY 18TH APRIL @ 2.45PM
We are aware that attending standard film screenings can be a challenge for some people. We therefore welcome people of all ages, abilities and needs to enjoy these specially designed inclusive screenings. We welcome siblings, family members and carers too!
At these special screenings you can expect some subtle changes to the cinema environment. Changes include:
* Seating will be un-allocated
* The auditorium lights being kept on at a low level throughout the film
* The sound level of the film being kept quieter than usual
* An acceptance of increased levels of movement and noise in the auditorium during the screening.